I was so lost in my pain
Fear was melting my brain
I was counting the days to insanity
Never thought it would be like this
No one told me it would be like this
I'm amazed, I'm amazed with myself
Sitio para escrever coisas para memória futura que geralmente não interessam a ninguém se não a mim. \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ Since: February 24, 2004 \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ /
No comments:
Post a Comment